The process for creating a collection is as follows:
1. If you need training in documentary methods, we can ogranize remote or in-person training.
2. Contact us to set up workflow for file transfer.
3. Provide a spreadsheet with metadata and work with our curators to complete or edit the data. A guide to our metadata is here: https://corsal.unt.edu/34-information-needed-files.
4. Create a landing page and provide a thumbnail (picture) for the landing page - we can help you with this process.
5. Create a collection guide along with our curators.
6. Sign a digital rights form giving UNT the rights to host your material on the Digital Library.
7. Payment for Archiving: there is a flat rate for starting a collection of $4,000. If you do not have adequate funding but wish to archive with CoRSAL, you can apply for a fee waiver. UNT Research Commercial Agreements will generate an agreement letter between the CorSAL archive and you, the depositor.